Saturday, November 23, 2013

I made these myself with limes and used strawberry jello and inserted mini chocolate chips to make them look like mini watermelons...kids loved it since my daughters b-day is n the summer! DIY! Simple,you just cut the oranges and get the oranges out then you get colors of jellos onto the oranges! Yummy and enjoys it! :)

I made these myself with limes and used strawberry jello and inserted mini chocolate chips to make them look like mini watermelons...kids loved it since my daughters b-day is n the summer! DIY! Simple,you just cut the oranges and get the oranges out then you get colors of jellos onto the oranges! Yummy and enjoys it! :)
I made these myself with limes and used strawberry jello and inserted mini chocolate chips to make them look like mini watermelons...kids loved it since my daughters b-day is n the summer!  DIY! Simple,you just cut the oranges and get the oranges out then you get colors of jellos onto the oranges! Yummy and enjoys it! :)
Click here to download
Rose Vegan Soap Valentine Luxury by 2bloomsdesignstudio on Etsy, $6.00
Rose Vegan Soap Valentine Luxury by 2bloomsdesignstudio on Etsy, $6.00
Click here to download
DIY Gift Wrapping
DIY Gift Wrapping
Click here to download
Beer Soap - Extra Dark Stout Soap - Vegan Soap - Handmade Soap
Beer Soap - Extra Dark Stout Soap - Vegan Soap - Handmade Soap
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment