Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Homemade soap - my color wasn't as pretty as this, but the soap came out just fine. After a trip the the dollar store, I used small stacking cups (kids toys-$1) and was able to stack a few different-sized soaps in a decorative washcloth ($1/2 pack)

Japan design. how nostalgic.
Japan design. how nostalgic.
Click here to download
When I First Saw You, I Fell n Love Framed Mini Print Doll House - Vintage Nest Designs, Creative Handmade and Hand Painted Designs
When I First Saw You, I Fell n Love Framed Mini Print Doll House - Vintage Nest Designs, Creative Handmade and Hand Painted Designs
Click here to download
Homemade soap - my color wasn't as pretty as this, but the soap came out just fine. After a trip the the dollar store, I used small stacking cups (kids toys-$1) and was able to stack a few different-sized soaps in a decorative washcloth ($1/2 pack)
Homemade soap - my color wasn't as pretty as this, but the soap came out just fine.  After a trip the the dollar store, I used small stacking cups (kids toys-$1) and was able to stack a few different-sized soaps in a decorative washcloth ($1/2 pack)
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment