Friday, November 22, 2013

Cute message Idea from a baby announcement (color change for sex of baby) to wedding love bird theme (will you be my bridesmaid announcement). If I used it for a baby announcement I'd make the outside blue and pink and then dye the inside with baby's sex.

23 Most Creative Handmade Gift
23 Most Creative Handmade Gift
Click here to download
Cute message Idea from a baby announcement (color change for sex of baby) to wedding love bird theme (will you be my bridesmaid announcement). If I used it for a baby announcement I'd make the outside blue and pink and then dye the inside with baby's sex.
Cute message Idea from a baby announcement (color change for sex of baby) to wedding love bird theme (will you be my bridesmaid announcement). If I used it for a baby announcement I'd make the outside blue and pink and then dye the inside with baby's sex.
Click here to download
19 DIY Fashion Projects - Fashion Diva Design
19 DIY Fashion Projects - Fashion Diva Design
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment